Mr. Olympia judge accidentally backs over and kills 6-year-old son with

Death of a child is horrible, even more if it is your own…cannot imagine how it must feel if you are the one responsible. Hope the family finds peace and forgiveness in time.

Yeah these horrible accidents happen from time to time. I remember reading one where a retired baseball player did the same thing to his child while backing out in his truck. I just can’t imagine living with something like that for the rest of your life. Unimaginable guilt.

It was very important for the Media to point out the TESLA TRUCK, of course. To paint immediately the picture of a racist and idiot father.

1 Like

He was distracted by the homosexual thoughts of big oiled-up muscular men in thongs he’d be seeing this weekend huehue

lenny 2006 gut 2

4 Likes

WHADDA YA THINK ABOUT THAT TERRICK?!

I know you’re ejaculating to this!

2 Likes

lenny neck hot dogs

4 Likes

Don’t teslas automatically stop if they sense something with their camera?

1 Like

Independent testing has shown that teslas in full self driving mode will not identify children and hit them unfortunately.

1 Like

I’d like to see what kinda porno Terricks looking at

image
i guess his braking was bad huehuehuehue