That’s just how they roll in Texas son.
Hey you need to BACK THE FUCK UP

You know what else looks “freakishly small”?


I made this a while back and never posted it huehue, i hope blaha archive is reading this thread, lil’ treat
I remember when he posted this on Facebook. He was weighing himself before going to some powerlifting meet that only 3 other people showed up to to claim another participation trophy. It pretty big for bodybuilder bro
He does that all the time. Terrified of competition but wants bragging rights, trying to make people assoooome he defeated a bunch of guys.
Blaha got mogged by this guy

The literal worst genetics ever. He looks like absolute shit. It bloachisimo
Jesus christ that’s menty

Thanks fanbuddy I’ve needed to update muh DRM/Blaha folder on muh phone for months now. Got around 500 pics saved fortunately. Should’ve archived more from the old Reddick
Dude there was so much funny stuff on ruqqus that i lost because i took it for granted.
Menty atrophy and decline fitness

Lmao weapon smithing shirt!
blaha lurch looks like scooby but smaller and gayer unforutnately