Good morning fan buddies,
Just sharing some funny ments. Hopefully a few of these will give you a giggle during these dark times.
Jason tells Jane she actually looks like a goblin or the woman version of the Grinch who stole Christmas
Jason tells Jane she has great tits
Jason says he has TWELVE fans out there
"Well it's a puppy"
Lenny impersonates Jason
"Nine Ten Elevghghgg Tweghghgh" (Lenny runs out of breath counting to twelve)
"Whoopie Goldberg lets one rip on live TV"
Jason has true T-101 cyborg moment
Jason laughs at Chuck's stepdad dying
Possibly Jason's first whoooooo cares:
Insect Nate has been completely MIA for several months now after he rage-deleted IG since man-hands moved to Miami because his new hair looked more like his ass hair than real human hair.
Not a single peep elsewhere on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook. For all intents and purposes (or intensive purposes if that's your thing) it was RIP Nate for not releasing the tape.
However it looks like Randy Santel spilled the beans about 2 months ago and we missed it. Nate is tucked away in his masturbatoreum surrounded by his dope "lids" and sneakers trimming away video clips of a grown man eating burritos and pizza.
Truly sickening. Should have released the tape like Lenny said. Deserve what get. Perhaps we should ask Randy if Nate is OK. Ok peace out bye.
Trying to think of all the people connected to the DRM universe that Lenny has now outlived with his Tom Platz of abs and freaky raw shins.
I'm talking about freaks that died because they got too freaky, so not people like Sol or Big Richard from old age/natural causes/cancer.
• Rich Piana
• Jerry Ward
Who else fan buddies? Drawing a blank unfortunatel
The more I watch the DRM members deteriorate at a really young age (40-50s) the more glad I am that I never got caught up in shenanigans common in the lifting culture. I never got into ego-lifting myself into injuries (I'm a weak faggot), I've always kept cardio as a focal point in my routine, and I never abused steroids (will probably start test when I'm 40.)
• Jay - Has had limited mobility and trouble breathing for years. Only redeeming quality was his strength which in the end was pointless because his quality of life has been atrocious for years and caused him to visit deaths door in his early 50s. He will never be the same.
• Lenny - Where do you even begin. Can barely move or breath. Go watch part 1 of the Vegas video where he walks out to the car to go to the airport. Jesus Christ.
• Jason - Nagging injuries (5 car accidents bro, we don't care about injuries, we're freaks ) and seems to have a completely fucked up endocrine system from years of steroid abuse (largely because he just did anything and everything with his 30 IQ like not measuring dosages, stacking the wrong things, etc.)
• Nate - Gets man-tits the moment he stops training or eats bad (check his IG) and also gets cucked because he's so insecure due to body image issues.
• Brad - Bloated squirrel, hernias, angry mail prick (also a strawberry sandwich)
• Andrew - Nothing too bad but had some bad shoulder injuries. Easily holding up the best of the bunch it seems though because he also didn't ego lift and seemed to do cardio.
What's the final scoop on where Coath Adam got his money? He's been on a permanent vacation for years now and just built his dream house in Puerto Rico if I'm not mistaken.
His supplement business seemed to be doing OK but in the age of Amazon I had no idea how he could be killing it this much, if he's even still doing it like using Amazon fulfilment.
He seems dumb enough (in hindsight, genius enough) to drop like $50-100k on BTC or something when it was under $1k. Think he hit it via crypto? How about estimated Coath Adam net worth?
Entitled to know.